Her Accomplishments and Vision
Wife -Mother -First Lady
PLEASE USE THE PAY PAL BUTTON BELOW
TO MAKE YOUR DONATION
Memoirs - The Book
Through Tribulation- The CD
- Creation of "The Tania M. Michael Scholarship Fund" for dialysis patients who are in college.
Performance of songs written by Lady Michael and her inspirational story dramatized to empower and uplift the audience!!! It will speak to the hearts of those who are sick, to caregivers, families, and anyone who loves pure inspiration and has a heart for healing.
Brings Peace- Socio Educational Program
The faith based socio-educational component of the ministry that brings inspiration, support- coping skills, organ donor advocacy; kidney failure, diabetes, and hypertension prevention and education to dialysis patients, their families and the world!
- Over 20 years In-Patient Psychiatry & In/Out-Patient Medicine in the Social Work Field
- BS and Master of Social Work
- Her childhood, youth, & young adult years in church work as a Pastor's Daughter
- Almost Three Decades as a Pastor’s Wife
- Associates in Theology & Diploma in Christian Education
- Certificate in Pastoral Care Counseling
- Candidate for Masters in Theological Studies & Religious Education
- Member of NASW
- Member of ASCAP
- CEO of Lady Tania Michael Ministries/Hope Brings Peace and Maximum Glory Productions
- Women's Ministry and Youth Ministry Director
- Consultant for the Whitehouse Day of Prayer 2012
- Lady Michael’s passion is to share her testimony with the world!!! Her desire is to continually bring comfort, inspiration, education, organ donor advocacy, and kidney disease prevention to the masses. Her prayer is all who come across my path would be inspired and realize that hope can rest in the hearts of those who allow their faith to come alive!
Feel free to contact Lady Michael to share your thoughts and for any prayer requests.
comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able
to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith
we ourselves are comforted of God." 2 Corinthians 1:4
© 2003 Lady Tania M. Michael
Web Design by DIGICARD